You don’t have to tell Heather McManus how challenging it can be to run your own design firm.
She’s been in the industry since 1999, watching with dismay as modern technology has made the design business more and more complicated, and profits more and more difficult to come by. (We’re talking to you, Wayfair!)
Rather than take these changes lying down, Heather chose to do something about it. Having learned the inner workings of the Interior Design Industry, Heather CREATED The Way to help ALL interior designers BUY better. In 2016, she collaborated with four fellow designers and started what would become The Designers Collaborative.
In 2018, fellow designer Tracey Taylor came on board, and together, the two have grown the group to more than 500 Members across North America.
The Collaborative currently offers over 300 of the most popular Vendor accounts — nearly all at Stocking Dealer pricing.
No matter how large our Group gets, our fundamental philosophy will never change:
Highlights About Heather McManus
• born and raised on Long Island and now resides in Northern New Jersey
• educated at Pratt Institute with a major in Art Education
• an award-winning practicing Interior Designer since 1999
• despite being dyslexic – wrote and self-published the book “Love Where You Live – Dream Homes Made Real” available on Amazon
• as a Taurus and Dragon she makes bold moves and is unafraid to speak her mind